Rapidworkers Tips and Tricks & How I lost $30 on Rapidworkers

Also Read


rapidworker tips and tricks to work easily

Hey! Hope you all doing well and being safe. Get going to this Article, Did you guys read my post on Why are most People Working on Rapidworkers?  If you do not mean check out. that. In this article, I am gonna share about Tips and tricks to work on Rapidworkers.I'm damn sure this Article will be very useful for you.

And one thing I can't share few rapidworkers tips and tricks here which are most effective, owing to some reasons I can't share here. But shortly I will create a separate blog to post about all the tricks as well as tips to work on rapidworkers to earn more money.


Due to this lockdown period, we have a great deal of time now. Many of us want to invest this time in useful or worthier things.

Thus, my posts will be helpful to you. I have been posting articles related to legitimate online jobs which pay you for your work perfectly.


I got my first payment for an Online Job through Rapidworkers only. Hence like it very much. But soon I got a ban from them and I lost $30.

Well, this article will also guide you on How to avoid Ban from Rapidworkers.

Also Read: Where to find Genuine or Legit online Jobs? 

How Rapidworkers is Good?

In my personal experience, they are so good to other microworkers sites. Maybe Amazon Mechanical Turk can be an exception, I'm an Indian so can't work on Amazon Mechanical Turk. (Yeah, It is not available in India 😒)

Why Rapidworkers is good compared with other sites because the following are the reasons,

  • There is no test. Yeah! There is no qualification test, several microworkers sites are conducting a test to work their site. Boom! Luckily Rapidworkers don't.
  • Anyone can work. Yeah! Everyone with basic English knowledge can work on their site earn some pocket money.
  • Hundreds of Job. Though limitations in each job like only 100 task will be allowed. Alike there are many jobs.

Tips & Tricks to work on Rapidworkers

Although working on Rapidworkers is so easy, and also by applying these tips and tricks it will be more easy that before .Lets see rapidworkers tips and tricks below,

  • Use imgur.com instead using prnt.sc to upload your screenshots. Because we can't upload multiple files on prnt.sc at the same time.

            Bonus Tip: After uploading a single screenshot to imgur refresh that page then only you could see uploading progress while uploading other screenshots.

  • Create Separate Accounts for doing tasks, like create new Fb account, Twitter Account, Gmail and all
  • For Youtube put Comment Tasks, create a set of comments before (10-15 Comments) on a notepad or pinned into your clipboard.(Clipboard on Windows 10 can be accessed by Windows Button+V)
  • Be open your Quick access on your file explorer, so when you took screenshot it will show in the top of quick access and you can easily make drag to Imgur and upload.
  • Use the Search bar to specifically do your favourite tasks, Myself I used to do only Youtube, Voting and Signup Tasks. With only doing Youtube aks alone I reached $8 within 15-20 days.
  • For Upvote Youtube Comment Job If you can't find that specific comment under the video use https://ytcomment.kmcat.uk/ to find comments.
    • Just Paste the Entire title of that video and search for it. And you'll find that video.
    • After that, you can make a filter of a specific comment. So, Enter the commenter name search. You'll get that. By clicking on that you'll be redirected to youtube with that comment a highlighted.
  • Use Temporary Mails for Signup Tasks on Local Sites (Which means won't look like highly professional Site). Use emailfake.com
  • Likewise, fake numbers are there but most of the time all the numbers are got taken by someone else before. 

How I lost my $30 

I admit it, all the mistakes are from my side πŸ˜…. I violated their Guidelines. What I did is Point Number 5.

rapidworkers ban page

Yup! I created dual accounts on Rapiworkers under same IP (which means the same network). With those two ID, I also did some crazy things too.
Let's name the Primary ID as ID-1 and Secondary as ID-2, ID-1 is been log in on Chrome Browser and ID-2 log in on Microsoft Edge.

I will open that on at the same time. Whenever I finished jobs with ID-1 I will do ctrl+c the whole Proof Box (Wich may contain Screenshot links, URLs or texts) and do ctrl+v  it on the same job which on ID-2 😁.
But my all extraordinary intelligence ideas were got into vain.

After sent withdrawal request mail to rapidworkers. I got reply mail on the next day. On seeing that notification on mobile I thought "they don't reply for my mail on usually πŸ€”What is the matter? Ok, let's see".
I got this message 😫

After that also I didn't decrease my confidence in intelligence. I created a new account with a new mail ID. And Started doing tasks and at last, I reached a minimum threshold of $8 to make a withdraw.

Sent Withdrawl Request 😎 ---> Got Reply Mail πŸ™„ -----> And the mail is "Stop making account already banned before… stay of our site!"  😭. After that, I simply stay off from their site. But mind thinking what if I used a different Paypal ID while requesting for withdrawal. I don't wanna lose anymore.

How to Avoid Ban:

You can easily avoid the ban by following their rules, that is,

  1. Don't do other country Jobs. Do only your country and International Jobs (International itself sperate category in  their Country List)
  2. Don't use any VPN
  3. Don't work using Public Wifi or altered networks
  4. Don't create more than one account on the same IP πŸ˜… 
  5. Don't Summit fake proofs
  6. Don't let your success rate below 60%

These are all they already mention in their FAQ, Kindly take a time to read that (For mine I have  no time to read that so I got a ban πŸ˜‘)

Final Words:

The Sad thing you'll be get known about your ban when you are trying to get withdrawal by requesting through the mail. If you missed this article on Why are most People Working on Rapidworkers? means check out know it is a review on rapidworkers and includes signup process, working tutorial, Payment Method and all. 

Hope this article on Tips and Tricks to work on Rapidoworkers will helpful for you. Thanks for taking some time to read my article πŸ™. Follow my website with your email, whenever I posted awesome stuff you'll get notified. Thats All Guys, Have a  Great Day - with love Paul Kavin.

Comments
  1. Hi my account too banned...the reason was using public wifi or multiple accounts..but these two thing i didn't do...what to do now..I typed many mail but no response...plse tel any suggestions ..shall I create new one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Razak! They will ban you only if you violate their rules. But you are telling you neither did that. Kindly Share me the screenshot link (using imgur) of email that you received lastly from Rapidworkers.

    You can create a new account, but mind below things

    * Don't create account on same network (Sim) and same device.
    * Also Create new paypal account for requesting withdrawl

    Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete